12.27.2012

The beginning of this journey, so why not talk about the definite end?

I wrote this on December 21, 2012. Concluding that that day was suppose to be the beginning of the apocalypse I found it appropriate to write about death.

     I've always felt that my time in this world would be short. Call me mad, whatever you please, but I have come to a peace with that feeling. I believeI have this feeling because Jesus may be calling me home physically, or maybe it's a sign that Jesus is calling me to give up my life in some sort of way, either through the religious life or another similar call. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suicidal here; I just wouldn't mind if the Lord wanted me to be with Him in His kingdom. I'm not entirely bound to this material world because What/Whom I long for has no boundaries and has created the materialistic objects. Plus, the only good things I actually witness in this world are the acts of kindness and love,nature, and both seen and unseen blessings and mysteries of the Faith. When it comes down to that, I think about how God IS love and kindness in it's purest form, heaven much surpasses nature, and just to be in the presence of God and finally united to Jesus is enough blessing a soul could possibly handle. I may be a tad bit frightened of the process of death, but I am not scared of the outcome. I feel sad for those whose desires are not in the Lord. What will happen when He comes in all glory upon the clouds at the end of time, will they reach out for Him out of fear or out of love and anticipation?

     I feel very selfish writing this down, but I am truly so lucky that I am able to recognize Jesus in my life at a young age and decided to live for Him. Although it wasn't me totally who recognized Jesus' desires in my life. ALL of the credit goes out to my dear Sir(s), for without the Trinity I wouldn't have gotten the gift of sincere discernment. He's so very faithful, faith of which I lack so much.
     If I do exceed to live for a long amount of time, I will still be grateful to be able to experience life full of adventures and have expectations over flowing of what Jesus has in store for me. I see life as a blessing and I never want to take that for granted. I'm a strong believer that if you live your life only for yourself then what good does that do to anyone BUT yourself. My true satisfaction comes with serving others and getting to feel the gift of giving. 


Giving is truly a gift, a gift better than receiving.



I pray that everyone may desire You in whatever way You call them to and I pray that they will respond with an eager and willing yes. Just like our Mother Mary did. +JMJ+


"So I say to you: 
Ask and it will be given to you;
seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened for you."
Luke 11:9
Post a Comment